- Pre-primed on one side and all edges, ready for painting or graphics
- Available in white or grey
- A blank canvas for marketing messages
- Designed for use with promotions and events, exhibition stands, the hospitality sector, as screening, as walkways, as site hoardings
- Zero-added formaldehyde means a board that’s more environmentally friendly and consistent.
- All of the other inherited benefits of SterlingOSB Zero OSB3
The FSC® product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC® mark on their wood products: with West Fraser it comes as standard.
The BBA (British Board of Agrément) is designated by UK Government to issue European Technical Approvals. This provides third party security and further guarantee of SterlingOSB performance in modern construction applications.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
SterlingOSB Zero PrimedPlus is suitable for:
|Use in humid conditions|
|Site hoarding and security|
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Edge profile||Sheets per pack|
*Minimum quantities and lead times may apply.