- Cut your haulage and transportation costs with a board that’s lighter than CaberMDF Pro.
- Make the job easier with a product that saws, drills, shapes and routs cleanly and easily, without splintering or chipping.
- Do a quality job with a board that’s manufactured in the UK’s first site for MDF production, incorporating the very latest in design, development and resin technology.
- Get the finish you’re after. CaberMDF’s smooth surface is ideal for painting and grain printing.
- Better workmanship is easy with superior screw and fastener holding than other types of panel product. That’s all down to CaberMDF’s high quality fibre and internal bond strength.
- Work with a building product which conforms to European E1 emission standard, complies with BS EN 622: Parts 1 and 5, and carries the CE mark.
CaberMDF Trade has the following certifications:
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
The FSC® product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC® mark on their wood products: with West Fraser it comes as standard.
For more detailed information, please download the brochure.
Kitchen & bathroom joinery
General purpose joinery
CaberMDF Trade is available* in:
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Edge profile||Sheets per pack|
* Minimum quantities and lead times may apply