- Do a quality job with quality products. CaberDek is based upon CaberFloor P5 which complies with BS EN312: part 5.
- Create a safe working platform thanks to a waterproof, slip-resistant film that allows other building work to continue safely.
- Protect your hard work with BBA certification. When laid in accordance with fitting instructions, the floor is designed to withstand the elements for up to 42 days between laying the floor and fixing the roof.
- Tough enough to work on site, the heavy-duty protective film has a high impact, puncture and tear resistance. When used with CaberFix tape, it protects against spilled plaster, paint and the weather. For use in harsh winter conditions, X-treme Tape can withstand the most severe temperatures.
- Creates a floor that surpasses acoustic building regulations. Tests on the CaberDek and CaberFix Pro flooring system have demonstrated that this system exceeds the acoustic performance target with an impressive 44db.
- Do a clean job. The CaberDek film is easy to peel, and has a sealed wax protective surface, leaving a clean floor surface for the new property owner.
CaberDek has the following certifications:
The FSC® product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC® mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
The BBA (British Board of Agrément) is designated by UK Government to issue European Technical Approvals. This provides third party security and further guarantee of SterlingOSB performance in modern construction applications.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
For more detailed information, please download the brochure.
CaberDek is suitable for:
|Domestic new build|
|Clean finish in exposed conditions|
|Exposed construction phase|
CaberDek is available* in:
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Edge profile||Sheets per pack|
*Minimum quantities and lead times may apply.