- Available as 18 or 22mm CaberFloor P5 with a 10mm soundproofing layer
- Reduces impact sounds transmission by ΔLw19dB
- Contributes to airborne noise reduction*
- Use CaberFix D3 adhesive in the joints
- Made in the UK using eco recycled felt
*when used in the correct system
CaberAcoustic has the following certifications:
The FSC® product label allows consumers worldwide to recognise products that support the growth of responsible forest management. In an increasingly environmentally aware marketplace many demand the FSC® mark on their wood products: with Norbord it comes as standard.
The CE mark (from the French, ‘Conformité Européan’) is intended to promote the free movement of products within the EU by showing that essential health and safety requirements have been met.
CaberAcoustic is suitable for:
|Domestic new build|
CaberAcoustic is available* in:
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Edge profile||Sheets per pack|
|28 (including 10mm acoustic layer)||2400||600||TG4||40|
|32 (including 10mm acoustic layer)||2400||600||TG4||36|
|Impact L’nT,w dB||54||52|
|Airborne DnT,W dB||60||58|
|Airborne DnT,W + Ctr dB||54||53|
*Minimum quantities and lead times may apply.